Saturday 2 August 2008

I'm back!!!

I have decided to stick my name on here now and stop being so stupid. Whoever wants to laugh can do so, but it's my project and I don't want to loose it.

Will be updating as I go along. I will be leaving Oxford in a month's time to move to Liverpool. Once there I will have another month to prepare and get used to things. I don't think their library is as extensive as the Sackler in Oxford, so part of my luggage will hopefully be a massive bunch of photocopies. Just trying to prepare as much as possible, acquire the most important material and get my brain into the mood.

I bought Jeffrey's Survey of Memphis I for a fiver the other day. Good plans, I'm quite pleased.

I have another blog, which I keep updating with random stuff, too. Just thought I'd stick a link on here, in case anyone's interested.

This is me, by the way:


One early evening on the Cowley Road


At the Winckelmann Cup 2008 in Podoli, near Brno, Czech Republic

No comments: